Marathwada Mitra mandal’s College of Commerce, PUNE
BBA/ BBM (I.B)/ BCA
(AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF PUNE & Approved by Govt. of Maharashtra.)
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR FIRST YEAR ADMISSION: 2013-14.
Eligibility: H.S.C. (10+2) with min 45% marks and English as a compulsory subject. (12th Appearing candidates can also apply.)
THERE IS NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
An ADMISSION IS ON FIRST COME FIRST BASIS
Admission Forms can be obtained from college office in cash for Rs 500 OR downloaded from www.mmcc.co.in DD of Rs 500 favoring Principal, MMCC College and payable at Pune should be enclosed.
DOCUMENTS TO BE COMPULSORILY SUBMITTED ALONGWITH ADMISSION FORM
1. Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Standard- Attested copies. (If appeared for 12th Standard Exam please attach the photo copy of Examination Admit Card)
2. Identical color photographs.
3. Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category (candidates from Maharashtra State only. Other documents viz: Validity, Non-Creamy layer certificate would be required at time of admission.)
4. Domicile Certificate (Attested): (For Maharashtra domiciled candidates only.).
5. Please indicate status of your domicile (Maharashtra/Out of Maharashtra) as well as choice of courses/preferences in entrance form WITHOUT FAIL.
APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE SUBMITTED AT:
MMCC,302/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune
Candidates sending forms by Courier/Post their Admit Card will be handed over to the candidates on the Examination day itself.
For Counseling and guidance, contact :
Mr. Kamthe 9881336399